No products in the cart.
- GAMMIX S5 look and stay cool, compared to M.2 SSDs without a heatsink, the GAMMIX S5 is up to 10 degree C cooler, offering enhanced system stability
- Up to 4 times faster than SATA : Read/write speeds of up to 2100/1500MB/s
- M.2 2280 Form Factor : Supports the latest Intel and AMD platforms and offers easy cable-free installation
- The GAMMIX S5 utilizes LDPC (Low-Density Parity-Check) error correcting code technology to detect and fix a wider range of data errors for more reliable data transfers and a longer product lifespan
- Performance: Sequential Read/Write speeds up to 3,500/3,300 MB/s respectively. Performance varies based on system hardware and configuration
- Interface : NVMe (PCIe Gen 3.0 x 4). Voltage:3.3 V ± 5 % Allowable voltage
- Form Factor : M.2 (2280)
- Available Capacity : up to 2TB
- Designed for tech enthusiasts, hardcore gamers, and professionals who need unrivaled performance
- Advanced Drive Management through Samsung Magician Software to help you manage the drive. A user friendly tools help keep your drive up to date, monitor drive health and speed, and even boost performance.
- Capacity: Up to 2TB/3D NAND NVMe
- sequential reads/writes up to 3400MB/s/3000MB/s
- Capable of enhancing data security and management with rapid, full-drive encryption, helping protect your data without performance degradation
- Optimize performance and durability with dynamic write acceleration, error correction, and adaptive thermal protection
- Operating systems open almost instantly, apps launch in seconds, and games load before youâ€re ready to spawn
- 3 Years Brand Warranty
- HP EX900 m.2 is designed to provide Higher performance in transferring Large files with PCIe Gen3(8Gb/s) x4 as Hardware interface.
- Built with HP 4 flash memory channel and with 3D-NAND flash memory.
- Works effectively, with read and write speeds reaching up to 2,100MB/s and 1,300MB/s respectively with top leading reliability (MTBF) 2 Million Hours.
- Equipped with LDPC error correction mechanism to enhance the drive’s longevity and reliability to meet the expectations of the users.
- Compatible with HP ProDesk 400 G3 DM (Mini); HP ProOne 400 G3 AIO Touch; HP ProOne 400 G3 AIO Non-Touch; HP ProDesk 600 G3 MTW; HP ProDesk 600 G3 SFF; HP ProDesk 600 G3 Desktop Mini; HP ProOne 600 G2 AIO 21.5″ Touch; HP ProOne 600 G3 AIO 21.5″ Non-Touch; HP EliteDesk 800 G3 TWR; HP EliteDesk 800 G3 SFF; HP EliteDesk 800 G3 35W Desktop Mini; HP EliteDesk 800 G3 65W Desktop Mini; HP EliteOne 800 G3 AIO 23.8″ NT; HP EliteOne 800 G3 AIO 23.8″ Touch; HP EliteOne 1000 G1 AiO.
- SLC (single-level cell) caching boosts write performance to quickly perform everyday tasks
- With sequential read speeds up to 545 MB/s quickly boot your system, launch apps and open files
- Available in 2.5”/7mm cased and M.2 2280 form factors to accommodate most PCs
- Ultra low power-draw so you can use your laptop PC for longer periods of time. Shock-resistant and WD F.I.T. LabTM certified for compatibility and reliability
- Includes a Brand Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Fast start-up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- Capacity: 480GB, Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6Gb/s) – with backwards compatibility to SATA Rev. 2.0. 480GB — 500MB/s read and 450MB/s write, Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C and Vibration operating: 2.17G Peak (7–800Hz)
- Power Consumption: 0.195W Idle / 0.279W Avg / 0.642W (MAX) Read / 1.535W (MAX) Write