No products in the cart.
- Supported on 7th Gen Intel Core i3 processor and above
- Requires Optane ready motherboard and storage drive such as HDD and/or SSD
- A computer with Intel Optane memory adapts to your everyday computing activities to make your repetitive tasks increasingly faster, smoother and easier to accomplish
- Snappy PC experience with short boot times, fast application launches, extraordinary gaming experience and responsive browsing
- Pair Intel Optane memory with storage media (HDD, SSD), to get amazing performance and responsiveness without compromising storage capacities
- Select the 16GB for everyday tasks or the 32GB for gaming and mega tasking
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS: 16 GB of size working at 3200 Mhz Speed. SPD Voltage 1.2V
- COMPATIBLE MODELS: Intel 100 Series,Intel 200 Series,Intel 300 Series,Intel X299, Intel i7
- XMP 2.0 SUPPORT: One setting is all it takes to automatically adjust to the fastest safe speed for your VENGEANCE LPX kit.
- ALUMINUM HEAT SPREADER:The unique design of the VENGEANCE LPX heat spreader optimally pulls heat away from the ICs and into your system’s cooling path, so you can push it harder.
- LOW-PROFILE DESIGN: The small form factor makes it ideal for smaller cases or any system where internal space is at a premium.
- Ripjaws V series DDR4 memory designed for maximum compatibility and cutting-edge performance with the latest Intel Core processors. Comes with a 42mm module height suitable for most oversized CPU heatsinks.
- Built with the finest components, tested under the most rigorous conditions, and offered in five color options, Ripjaws V is the perfect choice for building a new performance system or for a simple memory upgrade.
- Designed with a low voltage of 1.35V at DDR4 standard, this lowers the memory voltage requirement by 20% from DDR3 memory kits. Now your system can perform even faster without becoming an expensive appliance heater.
- Tested with G.SKILL’s rigorous validation process on all major performance motherboard brands to ensure the best-in-class reliability and compatibility across the widest selection of motherboards.
- Memory Type : DDR4 / Capacity : 16GB
- Tested Speed : 3200MHz / Tested Latency : 16-18-18-38 / Tested Voltage : 1.35V
- SPD Speed : 2133MHz / SPD Voltage : 1.20V
- Multi-Channel Kit : Dual Channel Kit
- Additional Notes : Rated XMP frequency & stability depends on MB & CPU capability.
- For Desktop PCs, Speed: PC4-21300, Module Specification: 288Pin U-DIMM, CAS Latency: CL19, Working Voltage: 1.2V
- High speed up to 2666MHz, Transfer bandwidth up to 21.3GB/s, 8-layer PCB provides improved signal transfer and system stability
- Energy efficient: save up to 20 percent compared to DDR3, Operating Temperature: 0°C-85°C
- Supports Intel Skylake and Coffee Lake platforms, future-proof for Kaby Lake and Cannon Lake platforms, Complies with JEDEC standards and RoHS compliant
- ADATA standard U-DIMM, Very Low-Profile modules (VLP), or small outline modules (U-DIMM) for notebooks, all implement cutting edge technology that enables remarkable memory quality